Dierks is now a Hospitality member!

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @reef lover I try to be hospitable in both life and here!

Hahaha!! Thanks!

Thanks @Bruce17 Kind of you to stop in!
We live in a society where everyone, especially the news only point out the negative. I think we should point out the positive stuff a lot more. The group does just that. Congrats once again

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well done! Thanks for being awesome and welcoming new members to our team.
Flower Dance.gif

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! I’m so happy for you! Not sure if this is a good time to tell you, but I really like your logo picture thing of the cartoon fish!
Thanks Buddy!!! I don't even remember when I got that guy but I know I have had him for a long time. I think most people are starting to recognize me by it so I have a feeling it will be my picture for a long while! Love that little guy too!

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats, Dierks. Well deserved.
Thanks @S.Pepper that is awfully kind of you. I simply enjoy this community and appreciate the hard work that the Admins and @revhtree put into making this place a family place. I know that people that have really hard days at work/school/home can at least come on here and smile for just a little bit. I am simply blessed to be recognized as one of the MANY people that feel the same way.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @S.Pepper that is awfully kind of you. I simply enjoy this community and appreciate the hard work that the Admins and @revhtree put into making this place a family place. I know that people that have really hard days at work/school/home can at least come on here and smile for just a little bit. I am simply blessed to be recognized as one of the MANY people that feel the same way.

It's a great community. I got my hospitality award at the same time as you. While it's appreciated, the information from the community is awesome. Be well, my friend.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Dierks! Sorry for the late reply.

I am simply here to try and continue what you folks created.

It's folks like you that made this community what it is in the first place. Thanks for making our new members feel at home. Wear that new badge with pride. You've earned it.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back