Dierks is now a Hospitality member!

U

User1

View Badges
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Dierks on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Dierks you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
#Hospitality
giphy (2).gif

Like it is 1984!!!

Woohoo! Job well done!

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.47.03 PM.png
Well done! :)
Thanks @Big G I am absolutely floored by all the people I respect coming in and giving me so much love. Thank you and again I so appreciate your knowledge and will continue to look up to member such as yourself!

Last edited:

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Dierks on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Dierks you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
#Hospitality
giphy (2).gif
Congratulations

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back