Dinkins is awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

glency

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My local “pod guy” is having issues with his cultures so I gave Dinkins a shot. I am pleased. Ordered four big bottles for $100, free shipping. Pods came in alive, active, and plenty. Also included was a personal note thanking me for my order along with a pen and some cool stickers. It’s refreshing to receive an order from someone that values customers. Thanks. Not my last order. Glen, San Diego.

image.jpg

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My local “pod guy” is having issues with his cultures so I gave Dinkins a shot. I am pleased. Ordered four big bottles for $100, free shipping. Pods came in alive, active, and plenty. Also included was a personal note thanking me for my order along with a pen and some cool stickers. It’s refreshing to receive an order from someone that values customers. Thanks. Not my last order. Glen, San Diego.

image.jpg
That is so awesome to hear! We LOVE hearing back from customers, and we really are honored that you chose us to feed your reef! Thank you so much for your praise, and we definitely look forward to seeing you again!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back