Dino X to treat Amyloodinium ocellatum - dinoflagellate)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Anees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Through little bit of research I have came to know that Marine velvet (Amyloodinium ocellatum is a dinoflagellate),
My question is if Dino X is to treat dinoflagellates will it treat all types or strains of dinoflagellate including Amyloodinium ocellatum?
Thank you,

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We received some feedback from customers that it worked but because of the situation how to communicate the function of a product by law we can not tell you exactly. The law for these things is very complicated.

OP
OP
A

Anees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We received some feedback from customers that it worked but because of the situation how to communicate the function of a product by law we can not tell you exactly. The law for these things is very complicated.
Thanks for the reply,
I have transferred my fish to Quarantine tank and leave tank alone for 4-6 weeks in this coarse of time, initially I have dosed Dino X couple to doses in this reef tank with Acropora.
I don't have any microscopic evidence but hopefully it will completely eradicate it from the system.
Appreciate your help n support.
Thanks
Anees

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back