Dino x

Discussion in 'Nuisance Algae (including bacteria)' started by chris k., Sep 22, 2017.

1. chris k.

chris k. Active Member

20170922_163030.jpg 20170922_163040.jpg
    These are the instructions for use. However it states to dose all 2 days. Does that mean every 2 days?
    Does it mean only use for 2 days and if only 2 days how often during those 2 days? It says to use at end of lighting period . So only dose each day for 2 days? If so then when can i redose? Im confused by instructions.

Tags:

2. Reefing Madness

Reefing Madness Carbon Doser Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019

[​IMG]

3. chris k.

chris k. Active Member

I think i am going to assume i dose every two days. That seems to be the logical solution. I have done 1 dose 2 days ago and will do another dose tonight.

4. Beardo

Beardo Active Member

5. G8trBait16

G8trBait16 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter

Did it work for you? I'm dealing with them now.

6. chris k.

chris k. Active Member

It killed my gha. My zoa's and ricordia did not like it. I am running carbon now.

7. jeffmr4

jeffmr4 Member

By every 2 days I think they mean every other day. They also say to reduce lighting period to 6 hours or less, stop doing water changes and frequently siphon the dino out using a filter sock.

8. chris k.

chris k. Active Member

Quick update the gha came back and i was scrubbing and siphoning back to sump with filter sock to catch gha. Then someone asked how much of a cuc i had. Which was a few crabs and snails. He said i needed 1 crab per lbs of rock. So i bought 50 crabs which is about a third of what was recommended. In 3 days all gha is gone. And hasnt come back in over a week. They destroyed the gha. And the rocks look awesome. So clean .

Draft saved Draft deleted