Discount Code

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some items in my cart ,, is the summer 30% WYSIWYG code no longer in effect?

The Fireworks sale was good through July, unfortunately it is over.

We do have many great deals on the site right now:
1. We have our FAST20 coupon for $20 off livestock orders over $100
2. We just posted a great Maxima Clam special on our Weekly specials page, along with other offers available
3. We are running a great deal on Acropora frags - many as low as $19.99 with more posting this week
4. We have our buy 3 get 3 deal on the Build your own page that now has WYSIWYG choices
5. Also, if you join our Premium Member Club you always have 15% off any item not on sale plus access to a members only page that have special deals just for our members.

Check out the site and see there is much to choose from at a great price, and don't forget the FAST20 Coupon for $20 Off!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back