Discount on 3/6 month coral club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tikosyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Just wondering if the discount for the 3 and 6 month coral club will ever return? Was thinking of trying the coral club for the first time but thought I remember the 3 and 6 month having a small discount for buying multiple months at once. Side note, can anyone offer some coral club experiences? I have heard good things but want to know if it's good value.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon!

The primary discount for the 3/6 month plans is that they include shipping in the overall cost vs. the month to month plan which requires shipping to be paid on each order.

Please feel free to inquire further with us for any more details.

OP
OP
T

Tikosyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks for clarifying. Any suggestions on coral club vs a frag pack? My tank has been set up for about 3 years but I don’t have a lot of coral, want to get things rolling but not sure which would be better.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The main benefit of the coral club is knowing that every order will include 5 frags that are valued up to $200 vs. the random frag packs which are chosen by our shipping team at the time of packaging. You will also save more money with the subscription due to shipping costs being included in the larger plans.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back