OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol..doh!!

thats what happens when you have a few too many projects all at once....

wonder if the shop guy who needed the diagram got the article...hurm

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wha the heck? I almost got hit with the ban stick on the "other" site for posting in the CMAS section. Some new rule about "outsiders" spamming groups with invitations to events. Anybody know any CMAS guys that could get the thread opened back up?

ontosrob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here! No wonder I rarely use RC anymore. I mean, it's not like the club forums are getting plastered with spam.

Rob

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the funny thing however, is that the admins put an add for the Reefkeeper magazine thing in every single club forum. To me that is spam, not inviting my neighbors to an event.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know i just read something about that too yesterday over on uberfrags.....how the heck are you to make an event bigger if you dont know who belongs to the club thread??? how the heck to the mods know???

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
speaking of uberfrags...giant add front page? I presume that you had something to do with that Dave? Thanks buddy

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh... guess I don't know exactly what happened.... did they yank the thread promoting the swap?

I don't visit there much anymore since I've been banned.....:angel:

Last edited:

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
speaking of uberfrags...giant add front page? I presume that you had something to do with that Dave? Thanks buddy
i didnt do the front page but i have ben pushing it on uber and i do beleave Sissy is going to be selling at the swap and she is one of the mods on there....abunch of questions i had for you where from there :)

again....i told you i was pushing :D

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact SaraB on here Paul. She is one of the Admin's and is part of the CMAS Group. I am sure she would help out. Not positive but am sure she would.

Eric

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, I just saw our marketing guy in the hall, as it sits now, he said he had one TV channel plugging the event friday evening on the news and a second station doing a live remote at 7:15am and 8:15am saturday.

couple that with the the registrations over the phone and we should have an interesting event. We have also gotten a bunch of calls from people who don't have a tank, but are curious to see what live coral from all over the world looks like. So thats pretty cool too.

T-Shirts are due in tomorrow, so we will have those available on saturday. Vendors remember they are included in your package and you will get those when you check in.

Since we are talking about vendors...We have a public fish fry and a movie in the park on friday night. Because of that, we are paying for a security guard to watch the tanks until the movie is over, the building gets cleared and locked down at 11:30pm. We didn't want to take any chances.

See you all saturday.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you better show a pic of the shirts then tommorrow :) ill have to set the timmer on the frag tank for 7am too. now the wake up call may be much later....but when you see my display you might be begging for my but to get out of bed :D

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol..I should be able to dig up a shirt pic.

I donno, I took a few hours and laser cut frag racks to retro fit our traveling touch tank :) oh and laser cut price tags...

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL..you know its not too late to order your own custom acrylic Fraggle Rack...available in your choice of colors... clear, smoked, or blue water....operators are standing by..

wow its been a long week :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back