Disease

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please my clown is constipated or pooped his intestines out anyone. Tank is 6 weeks in they bin good the tank is thriving and his partner don’t seem to care now and he is trying to a polyp for camphort. They are about 2 month old with a blue yellow tail, and a wheelers Gobi, lil yellow polypcluster, coriline coming in nice and pods flourish. What do I do

Attachments

• 2638583-79f647990dfc6ae02cc00c23906aa6aa.mov
    1.9 MB

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Please my clown is constipated or pooped his intestines out anyone. Tank is 6 weeks in they bin good the tank is thriving and his partner don’t seem to care now and he is trying to a polyp for camphort. They are about 2 month old with a blue yellow tail, and a wheelers Gobi, lil yellow polypcluster, coriline coming in nice and pods flourish. What do I do
Unfortunately, tank image is VERY pink making it impossible to see anything you are referring to.
My suspicion would be rectal prolapse as shown below but will need clear(er) pics under White lighting.

1655260758562.png

is fish eating ?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

As mentioned, we really can't see anything from the video. Getting good images of fish is tough, but without them, we are at a disadvantage.

It does sound like a prolapse. Sometimes those get better on their own, but there isn't any treatment for that.

Jay

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back