Divers Den selling the fish I bought... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
S

sporeefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this like one of those millennial things??? Insta freak out rage over a clown fish that looks like another clown fish?

Freak out rage? I guess I missed that post. Thanks for introducing some irrelevant generational insults to the thread though, always a classy move.

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This entire post reminds me of that viral photo of the dress that was either white and gold or black and blue lol..

one person thinks the tail is curved towards the camera saying it’s the same fish.. another person says it’s a different fish because of the black tail marking.. lmaooo

I guess I can see both perspectives but at the end of the day whether the fish is the same or different, It’s still a beautiful designer clown that I’m sure anyone would be happy to own.

Now if they sent you a maroon clown or something completely opposite of what you ordered... well that’s a different story lol

OP
OP
S

sporeefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This entire post reminds me of that viral photo of the dress that was either white and gold or black and blue lol..

one person thinks the tail is curved towards the camera saying it’s the same fish.. another person says it’s a different fish because of the black tail marking.. lmaooo

I guess I can see both perspectives but at the end of the day whether the fish is the same or different, It’s still a beautiful designer clown that I’m sure anyone would be happy to own.

Now if they sent you a maroon clown or something completely opposite of what you ordered... well that’s a different story lol

I was thinking of that dress the whole time haha

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of that dress the whole time haha

927AE247-3F44-4151-8E5F-BA8D80023AC8.png

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*sighs and puts hand on bridge of nose in exasperation* Which of these scenarios sounds more likely to you:
A. That Liveaquaria, who takes thousands of pictures and goes through thousands of clownfish, accidentally loaded yesterday's picture on today's listing?
or
B. That ORA just happened to have two clownfish that were absolutely identical in the placement of their markings, down to less than a tenth of a millimeter (the odds of just this are astronomical), and they then just happened to randomly catch both those clownfish at the same time from a tank full of God-knows-how-many hundreds and sent them to Liveaquaria, who then just happened to either randomly post them one-right-after-the-other, or conversely, posted them that way on purpose just to confuse everyone?

On a side note, congrats on the fish! He's a cutie!

OP
OP
S

sporeefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*sighs and puts hand on bridge of nose in exasperation* Which of these scenarios sounds more likely to you:
A. That Liveaquaria, who takes thousands of pictures and goes through thousands of clownfish, accidentally loaded yesterday's picture on today's listing?
or
B. That ORA just happened to have two clownfish that were absolutely identical in the placement of their markings, down to less than a tenth of a millimeter (the odds of just this are astronomical), and they then just happened to randomly catch both those clownfish at the same time from a tank full of God-knows-how-many hundreds and sent them to Liveaquaria, who then just happened to either randomly post them one-right-after-the-other, or conversely, posted them that way on purpose just to confuse everyone?

On a side note, congrats on the fish! He's a cutie!

That’s my position as well. Liveaquaria says they’re two different fish though!

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No but ORA is..I vote dif fish... also a clutch of clowns is normally like 50 fish and many of them can be dam near identical.. Also I think the current trend in clownfish is dumb... "arctic blizzard snow clown"..makes just as much sence as " matts fuzzy wuzzy blue berry bombastic digi"...when in fact it's just a digi... To me they serve no purpose other than to hear kids scream NEMO and can be easily captive bread. To pay so much is a trend that just needs to go away.
Then don’t buy one :rolleyes:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back