OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great!! What PAR is your Oregon Tort and Pink Floyd getting?
Hey Josh, Oregon Tort gets around 515 and Pink Floyd around 385. If you read a ways back in my thread you'll find where I broke my entire PF colony off the rocks and had to re-glue it... When I did I had to move it lower. The original PAR was probably 425-450 and I think it had more yellow at the higher PAR.

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very impressed with many aspects of your tank but I think the most fascinating is the amount of acros in such a small tank. Very good job sir!
Thanks. There is a fare amount of warfare going on, but they keep it mostly civil. Sometimes I pull out entire colonies to make room for new ones. I would LOVE to have a bigger tank, but happy wife happy life!

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Oregon tort is awesome. Ill have to find this classic somewhere sometime.
It's a must have. I also have Peng's Heart of the Ocean. While HOTO is still just a little frag, so far my OT is more blue. OT are pretty common and easy to find, just steer clear of any with green. OG OT should be solid blue.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Josh, Oregon Tort gets around 515 and Pink Floyd around 385. If you read a ways back in my thread you'll find where I broke my entire PF colony off the rocks and had to re-glue it... When I did I had to move it lower. The original PAR was probably 425-450 and I think it had more yellow at the higher PAR.

Thanks Mike. I have an Oregon Tort, Pink Floyd and Pengs HOTO in my frag tank that I am looking to move to my DT this weekend now that I have all this new space....

Your colors look great. I have the perfect spots for those at that PAR. What PAR is your HOTO getting?

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Mike. I have an Oregon Tort, Pink Floyd and Pengs HOTO in my frag tank that I am looking to move to my DT this weekend now that I have all this new space....

Your colors look great. I have the perfect spots for those at that PAR. What PAR is your HOTO getting?
Looks like I have it in a bad spot, 260 PAR. I’m running out of spots at higher PAR though...

Back