OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be curious how that Forgemaster grows out for you. They sure make it look top level in their pics.
Yeah, the WWC pics look super red. In my tank it's orange and looks almost identical to my RRU Hades. Maybe the same acro? With a lot of acros, it can be hard to tell until it really starts branching out.

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you run any white light?

I have a radion Xr15 Pro G5 and I cannot stand the white light I have to run
I prefer it easy on the eyes, not too white, but not enough blue for it to actually look blue. I run mostly T5, so I would say for white would be my 2 C+ bulbs.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer it easy on the eyes, not too white, but not enough blue for it to actually look blue. I run mostly T5, so I would say for white would be my 2 C+ bulbs.
Alright lemme pick your brain....

I have a radion G5 xr15 Pro. I run full blues with whites at 20%. Kills my eyes.. I much prefer blue.

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking color! What PAR do you keep it at?
Hey Josh, I wasn't ignoring you, just too lazy to pull out the PAR meter right away. :rolleyes:

So my Maleficent use to be shaded by my ATL Raspberry Limeade which is now gone. Current PAR is around 450.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Josh, I wasn't ignoring you, just too lazy to pull out the PAR meter right away. :rolleyes:

So my Maleficent use to be shaded by my ATL Raspberry Limeade which is now gone. Current PAR is around 450.

Haha no worries. That is good to hear. I just mounted my Maleficent up high and I believe the PAR is around 550. Hope mine gets that inner white with Vibrant red tips like yours.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RRU "The Vinh"

412.JPG
Looking beautiful but slightly cramped. I can fix that for you-- I'll be over soon with some cutters and a bucket to "help you out". :)

Oh wait. I have not yet moved to California per wife request. NVM.

Back