• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DIY LED Stuff: o2surplus LED Control board w/ bluefish mini and LED Drivers

reefinnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of the famed o2Surplus LED controller boards with a Bluefish mini and LED drivers installed. This has been a rock solid controller and was used for about 2.5 years. 100

I also have three Cree Lumia 5.2 pucks for sale. Also used for about 2.5 years. I'd like to sell all three as a package if possible. 75

I have the whole fixture available with a meanwell power supply and makersLED slim heatsink. I'd have to get the measurement on it as it's been packed away but I believe it is 24 inches. I'd sell the whole light for 200+ Shipping.

wicked1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make me an offer. This is nice stuff and would make a nice light. The 5.2 pucks have the pigtails so there is no soldering needed.
I know this is way old, but do you still have this controller? Mine is starting to have problems and I'd love to get another (o2surplus controller)

Thanks!

Back