DIY stand & reservoir for 32 gal biocube

borillion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be building a stand for my 32 gal Biocube, has anyone seen a good design for ato and salt water water change reservoir?

To try to hide everything underneath so as to not need deal with multiple buckets but concerned about the size constraints say like 30" w x 30" L x 36" doesn't sound like it would work.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 42 gallon hex tank and there was no room for anything like that in the stand or near the tank. My storage tanks are in my garage 35ft from the tank. The tubing between the garage and the tank are run through my attic in PVC conduit which is insulated. I do ATO, AWC and All For Reef dosing with all the pumps in my garage. The Mix tank, Fresh saltwater tank and DI storage tank are 20 gallon Brute cans stored under my work bench. The first photo is my control board in the garage. The right side has the pumps. The bottom left pump in the lower right is the AWC pump and has dual heads which are green in this photo. The lower right one is the ATO pump. The one above it is the All For Reef pump. The ATO and All For Reef share the same tube to the tank. There are two tubes for the AWC pump. One is to the tank for fill and one from the tankfor drain. There is also tubing going from the garage to under the kitchen sink where the drain empties into the sink drain. There is also tubing for the RODI input and the RODI drain in the same PVC conduit going to the cabinet under the sink. The second photo is the three storage tanks. The All For Reef reservoir is on the work bench and is just a small container. The third photo is the wall plate for the tubing at the tank.

2E0C3636-D612-44D8-8CDF-A1B80160046D.jpeg

C3968966-BFA1-430C-9A9E-1185B3EA88E8.jpeg

C9FA1EAD-EDC4-4F58-8287-B4F2EFCD3533.jpeg

OP
OP
borillion

borillion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is amazing, I am very impressed. I will look into doing something similar. Do you happen to have a build log I can refer to?

Thank you!

I have a 42 gallon hex tank and there was no room for anything like that in the stand or near the tank. My storage tanks are in my garage 35ft from the tank. The tubing between the garage and the tank are run through my attic in PVC conduit which is insulated. I do ATO, AWC and All For Reef dosing with all the pumps in my garage. The Mix tank, Fresh saltwater tank and DI storage tank are 20 gallon Brute cans stored under my work bench. The first photo is my control board in the garage. The right side has the pumps. The bottom left pump in the lower right is the AWC pump and has dual heads which are green in this photo. The lower right one is the ATO pump. The one above it is the All For Reef pump. The ATO and All For Reef share the same tube to the tank. There are two tubes for the AWC pump. One is to the tank for fill and one from the tankfor drain. There is also tubing going from the garage to under the kitchen sink where the drain empties into the sink drain. There is also tubing for the RODI input and the RODI drain in the same PVC conduit going to the cabinet under the sink. The second photo is the three storage tanks. The All For Reef reservoir is on the work bench and is just a small container. The third photo is the wall plate for the tubing at the tank.

2E0C3636-D612-44D8-8CDF-A1B80160046D.jpeg

C3968966-BFA1-430C-9A9E-1185B3EA88E8.jpeg

C9FA1EAD-EDC4-4F58-8287-B4F2EFCD3533.jpeg

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, click on my Build Thread Contributor banner on the left side of one of my post and it should take you to it. I also built the stand and canopy for the tank.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back