Do you guys have this moon light on your radions and is it good to keep it on

dubaireefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have 2 radion xr30 pro g5 and after the set time that always have this moon light that comes on so is that a good thing or a bad thing and if it’s a bad thing how shall I turn it off

CJB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

it’s all up to your preference when keeping a moonlight on, sometimes people keep them on if they have anemones in there tank to help fish not run into them. Some people like the look. I’ve noticed with my tank when I had the moonlight on that my zoas would be closed during the day sometimes because they received light from the moonlight. But if you don’t run into any issues the only thing it would hurt I guess is the electric bill. That’s as far as I know. Other might have different experiences. I am not to familiar with the radians settings but I’m sure you’ll have to download the app and manually turn it off through the app and save the preset.

OP
OP
dubaireefer

dubaireefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

it’s all up to your preference when keeping a moonlight on, sometimes people keep them on if they have anemones in there tank to help fish not run into them. Some people like the look. I’ve noticed with my tank when I had the moonlight on that my zoas would be closed during the day sometimes because they received light from the moonlight. But if you don’t run into any issues the only thing it would hurt I guess is the electric bill. That’s as far as I know. Other might have different experiences. I am not to familiar with the radians settings but I’m sure you’ll have to download the app and manually turn it off through the app and save the preset.
Downloaded the app thank you tho

skydirt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i run the moonlight for 2hrs after my normal lights out just to see the tank awhile before bed. It can all be controlled on mobius pretty easy.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back