Do you have a helio 100 and a intank filter floss holder in your Lagoon 25? I got a question for ya

reefstarterpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I would like to put my heater somewhere else besides the media chambers. Preferably want to buy a InTank filter floss holder and put my helio 100 under it so I can put a fuge in one chamber with the InTank fuge basket and a skimmer in the other chamber, being able to place the heater under the media basket in the intake chamber will let me do this. I swear I read a post on here where someone did this but I’m concerned will the wire be too thick to go behind the basket up the side and if it will fit under the filter floss basket. I guess I can spend the $24 bucks to test this but if I can get a answer here the more better. Thanks everyone. This forum has helped me immensely

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I would like to put my heater somewhere else besides the media chambers. Preferably want to buy a InTank filter floss holder and put my helio 100 under it so I can put a fuge in one chamber with the InTank fuge basket and a skimmer in the other chamber, being able to place the heater under the media basket in the intake chamber will let me do this. I swear I read a post on here where someone did this but I’m concerned will the wire be too thick to go behind the basket up the side and if it will fit under the filter floss basket. I guess I can spend the $24 bucks to test this but if I can get a answer here the more better. Thanks everyone. This forum has helped me immensely
If you have a drill you can make a slot big enough for the cable from the heater

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back