• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do You Use PETCO Online Versus Drs Fosters & Smith

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the Doctors quite frequently, from Dog meds and beds to bird feeders and of course fish supply's for over 15 years but now that their gone I have never once even considered Petco.

I have purchased dry goods from Live Aquaria mostly close-outs, but even their selection has hit the sandy bottom.

Pet-Smarts refusal to merge and then acquiring CHEWY.com was a stroke of brilliance (they got to look at the books and more)
What a waist of a brand and consumer base.

Reefsquad or mod if this is in the wrong spot please redirect

OP
OP
siggy

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well it seems nobody uses petco online.

NinnJinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't use either one.

Everything I'm interested in on Petco online is always out of stock. a few times I looked on drsfosterandsmith online their prices were kind of high.

For reptiles Etc I go to PetSmart. For fish I go to Live Aquaria. And for saltwater items I will go between Bulk Reef Supply and Marine Depot.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back