Does any have a Planet Aquarium Tideline Lagoon 31 or 47/49 tank?

fishski13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a new midsize aio tank around the 25-50 gallon mark and I have always liked Planet Aquariums but don't hear much about these size tidelines. Wondering if anyone has one of these and what they think of them. I am looking to get one of these or an IM aio which I already have a nano from them, so I know what they are all about. If anyone could chime in that would be great.

Lagoon reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up the 65 gallon lagoon from Tideline. It’s some nice quality glass! About 10mm. Still building out the stand for it but hopefully I’ll start it up at the end of this week

Ocean_View

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a new midsize aio tank around the 25-50 gallon mark and I have always liked Planet Aquariums but don't hear much about these size tidelines. Wondering if anyone has one of these and what they think of them. I am looking to get one of these or an IM aio which I already have a nano from them, so I know what they are all about. If anyone could chime in that would be great.
They are ok but don't waste time with the 62gal or higher. The dual return pump is a mess. I have one and had to do mods to make this work as it should for saltwater. The divider wall between the sock holder should not have went all way down. So the tank is basically 2 AIO in the back chambers so auto top off and other things are a Lil tricky. Just my 2cents..

Poseidon’s Son

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On planet aquarium website it says the 31 gallon lagoon is 10mm glass but on every retailer site it says it’s only 6mm I don’t know how concerning that is but I did sea Red Sea offered 8mm standard on all the max nano systems

Jayba22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On planet aquarium website it says the 31 gallon lagoon is 10mm glass but on every retailer site it says it’s only 6mm I don’t know how concerning that is but I did sea Red Sea offered 8mm standard on all the max nano systems

I own the 31g and it's 10mm glass. Even with that said I wouldn't recommend the tank. The back chambers are poorly designed and so is the outflow nozzle.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back