• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Does anybody do jebao group buys

scranton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a bunch of jebao pumps. I'm wondering if it's still worth it and if anyone knows how to do it?

hpimichael02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get them dirt cheap if you do some research... that again marketplace Alibaba there are a few main jebao distributors on there...just message them and you can get the dc 9000 for like $30

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get them dirt cheap if you do some research... that again marketplace Alibaba there are a few main jebao distributors on there...just message them and you can get the dc 9000 for like $30

Wait. I need more information. :D

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Still wondering.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have to go to Alibaba.com and do a search for the pumps you are interested in. Usually has a minimum quantity to purchase listed. Once you find something you are interested in, contact the distributor through the interface on Alibaba.

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Distribution account for Jebo and Jebao. They are located in San Gabriel valley here close to Los angeles. I can get them but I don't know how group buy works here : (

jebao.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back