• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Does anybody in tampa/clearwater/st pete area have red ogo/gracilaria?

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a convict tang in QT and need some tasty red algae to feed him, as be is a picky little guy. Any help appreciated. thank you

Bd.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How quick do you need it. If this was a week ago I had a ton for my tangs, will be picking up more tomorrow. I’m in Fort Lauderdale but if you send me a shipping label I can send to you!

OP
OP
Reef AquaCult

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks for the kind offer! I was able to luckily find some at an LFS near me. The tang is eating it with vigor now and is also eating some seaweed extreme pellets. Wont touch mysis or any meaty food. Failed on love black worms, live brine and all frozen. Thanks for the offer.

Bd.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks for the kind offer! I was able to luckily find some at an LFS near me. The tang is eating it with vigor now and is also eating some seaweed extreme pellets. Wont touch mysis or any meaty food. Failed on love black worms, live brine and all frozen. Thanks for the offer.
Mine did the same, would only eat red pho. Once he was use to it, I put dried seaweed on the clip and he eats that now, but when I first got him he wouldn’t touch it.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back