Does anyone have a red sea reefer 250 tank only?

reefz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was setting up my brandnew red sea reefer and my dad dropped it while setting it up and cracked it. Im looking for someone that might have only the tank of the red sea reefer 250. Please dm if you do.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact red sea and see if they will sell you one. I would think they may since you bought a new one from them. They may even give a small discount.

Last edited:
OP
OP
reefz

reefz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact red sea and see if they will sell you one. I would think they may since you bought a new one from them. They may even give a small discount.
Yeah I contacted them and they said to give some pictures of the crack and the serial number. Man this whole situation is so frustrating

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I contacted them and they said to give some pictures of the crack and the serial number. Man this whole situation is so frustrating

Ya it sucks... it is one of the things I am scared of... dropping a new shiny tank! or banging a corner on something. So stressful setting a new tank up on a stand... especially if it is large.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back