Does anyone here have Kessils they'd let me take a quick video of?

Schreiber

Leviathan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm just about done with my aquarium automation controller & am wanting to get some video of it in action. Unfortunately, I just have some cheap black box LEDs on my tank, so I can't control them without opening them up & modifying their circuit in order to install an aux port. I plan to do that down the road, but I've been busy trying to get the controller enclosure finalized. It works with lights that allow 10V PWM control, like Kessils. It just plugs into the aux port & allows you to control the spectrum & intensity.

Is there anyone out there with some Kessils that would allow me to come shoot a few minutes of video to show the controller working? I tried looking for a local store to film in, but the only aquarium store I know of that uses them is Aquarium on Papermill. They let me test the controller out & it works great. But I was told they'd need to clear it with some people up the ladder for me to take any videos that will be posted online, which I understand. I don't know how long that will take & I'm hoping to get this done before leaving for Christmas, so I can work on putting the video together on the 16 hours of car rides I'll be in....

Thanks!

Back