Does anyone know if Koralia 1150 impeller fits old Evo 1050?

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 1050's that the impeller magnets swollen split and rusted but I can't seem to find the replacement part (xp2906). There are some 1150 impellers (xp2929) around online. Anyone know if they fit? If the magnets are the same diameter i could likely MacGyver it. Feels like a long shot but thanks anyway,

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you put in a support ticket with Koralia?

OP
OP
shwareefer

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well these are quite old and actually already had the impellers replaced for free several years ago. They couldn't be lifetime warranty? Anytime I use the Hydor contact form it just kicks me out saying 'recaptcha not done' but the page never loads a recaptcha checkbox in the first place. I just hate throwing perfectly good motors in the landfill.

Cantusaurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well these are quite old and actually already had the impellers replaced for free several years ago. They couldn't be lifetime warranty? Anytime I use the Hydor contact form it just kicks me out saying 'recaptcha not done' but the page never loads a recaptcha checkbox in the first place. I just hate throwing perfectly good motors in the landfill.
Yeah, I reached out previously and it said that. I sent another message after the fact, but I am pretty sure they managed to receive the first one. It took 1-2 days for an email to pop up, but I do not remember for sure. I did it again today since I have had an issue with the covers on my powerheads, and I got the same error recaptcha thing. I'm pretty sure I remember it going through (Hopefully I am right). But they were very helpful with me when they were emailing me after the fact. You could just copy your message and try several times to try and see if it goes through. It sucks though that all the info you put down just gets cleared away so you cannot copy it after the fact to try and resend. Hopefully they get back to you, but it is not definite. :)

OP
OP
shwareefer

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To my surprise HydorUSA reponded with apologies and said they were in the middle of moving to Indiana. Also that my query will be forwarded to the appropriate people. We shall see.

Back