Does anyone own a 60g cube from Marelineland or can attest their tanks quality?

DrewBrees713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFD has a rimless 60cube RR corner flow for $350( tank only) Is this a good buy? I previoulsy Heard their overall tank quality has gone out the window. Any truth to this?

Lalaallieu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my 60g Marineland cube. I haven’t set it up yet, but mine came with a stand for 400. It also came predrilled. I can’t wait to set it up, but I’m in the middle of a move, and I don’t want to have to set it up and then take it right down. My overflow had some messy glue that looked like a crack. Just be prepared to have enough space in your vehicle. With my two kids in car seats it was Jenga trying to get the stand and tank in the car

OP
OP
D

DrewBrees713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard their stand is whack. Prolly gonna build one myself. Do you have a sump? Thanks

Lalaallieu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard their stand is whack. Prolly gonna build one myself. Do you have a sump? Thanks
I do not yet, but the stand is open in the back so iIll slide it in from the back. Looking at the Fiji cube 20. Stand door is impossible to get a sump through that’s decently sized. Door openings only 17x23H. So unless you get a pretty small sump you have to go through the backdoor.

157D7EFD-894A-4DA0-9153-4EDF9D4A1FB1.jpeg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back