Does not look anything like a neon green favia seriously looks like a platygyra?

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up a couple weeks ago and think I should say something to customer service cause it looks nothing like the photo. I used to have a maze / platygyra coral way back and this reminds me of that completely, what do y'all think?
IMG_5036.JPG
IMG_5037.PNG
IMG_5037.PNG

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they have that little disclaimer, but I agree it's way off. It's possible they grabbed the wrong thing. Wouldn't hurt to contact customer service to see what they say.

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they have that little disclaimer, but I agree it's way off. It's possible they grabbed the wrong thing. Wouldn't hurt to contact customer service to see what they say.
I was thinking potential free coral for a customer that spends a lot of money there, I was looking forward to that neon Favia looks sweet

timrocks311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a platygrya. I believe it is a favia. Now if you were expecting it to be bright green like the ones below, that it definitely is not.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.6%

Back