!!!DOG DAY BUSTER BC DREAM PACK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's hot here man. Hot and Balmy. If you aren't swimming you are not OK. Now granted it's Wisconsin, and we are mostly cold blooded here anyway, but I'm sure my fellow Wisconsinites will agree, when it's hot, it's just shy of miserable.

So maybe the heat's gotten to me this time. I went and clipped a 10 pack of all the pieces I get asked about only to respond with things like "sorry, she's not quite there" And "Will be a while yet but I can let you know".

And I know I tick people off when I do this, loyal customers and friends alike, but here we are again. A true dog day buster mega pack. 10 stunners. All are halide or T5 grown, and includes a few seriously sweet exclusives.

Super expensive, and admitdely a bit of a gouge, but a collectors dream pack by any standard. Shot as true to life as possible.

1499.00 shipped

1. Death Lemon
  2. Hyperberry
  3. Midas Supremo
  4. Sky Dopple
  5. Sexy's Orange Passion
  6. The Battlestag
  7. Bubblebath Unicorn
  8. Aquatic Man Table
  9. Paletta Pink tip
  10. Teen Wolf
IMG_8648-Edit_zpsvwzrq9m2.jpg

IMG_8652-Edit_zpsbnornjhf.jpg

Tanked_Life

Brain Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Adam if only I could keep SPS I would dip into my saving for this :D Best pack Ive ever seen

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that's a beautiful pack if only I had the extra right now I'd probably be divorced. And man I promise I will take the 93degf with 90 humidity. Here what the last week has looked like here and I assure that's the actual temp during the day right now.
20160712_142005.jpg

iLLwiLL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really glad I'm not confident enough yet in my setup to drop that kind of cash on a 10 pack ... but man are those friggin gorgeous pieces

JasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing that amazes me, besides this pack, is that all your frags kept their color once in my tank. I don't know what kind of Harry Potter stuff you do but I don't mind!

Someone is going to be very happy with this, no doubt about that!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back