DOS Code Help-short duration, defined speed & volume

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to use my DOS to drive a kalk reactor, specifically the TLF KW 300 because it's been laying in my basement for a few years. It has a spinning nozzle at the end that needs decent volume to spin and stir the kalk properly. This setup is serving two purposes. One is that my CARX was driving my pH down, and the other is that my CARX solenoid died. Using kalk will allow me to save up for a bit and get a better regulator setup.

I'd like to start by dosing 100ml at a rate of 250ml/minute every three hours. I'd like to keep the code simple to modify as my demand changes. I tried setting my DOS to follow the following profile, but it didn't work as I expected. Note that 10,800 seconds adds up to 3 hours. Also note that my battery has decent charge left.

What do I need to change here? Note that I have it set to turn off in case of high pH or ATO emergency floats and my system evaporates in excess of 2000ml/day so I have plenty of room to adjust the dose.Thanks for the help!

e48039516b3d7a2b355394d13bb9c82b.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back