Doser 2.1 SA refuses to connect to WiFi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a Doser 2.1 SA that has always had a hard time staying connected to my WIFI (2.4ghz). As a strange side note, for some time I could not connect over wifi with GCC but the app would still connect every now and than, even if I did not have a WiFi connection in GCC. Over the past week it simply became impossible so I decided to try and assign a different IP address to the Doser following the videos posted online, and when I ping it I get 4 "Destination host unreachable" reply's in the end it says "4 packets sent and 4 received, Lost 0 message...????

I tried again to setup a WIFI connection over in GCC with the new settings but as before, it won't connect. I always changed the IP address in the App but it does not connect either. The unit keeps flashing blue and white intermittently.

This is where I have my KHD connected so not being able to see the measurements is obviously not ideal.

I am at my wits end here so any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Many thanks and kind regards

OP
OP
VJV

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one??? No one has any issues with their P4 or Doser 2.1 SA wifi connection???

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back