International Dosing line hang-on-tank holder (3pk). $15 shipped.

Discussion in '3D Printed & Handmade Aquarium Items' started by ludnix, Apr 19, 2019.

1. ludnix

ludnix Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365

I had a need for some dosing line clips to hold my dosing lines in my DIY tank sump and didn't like having all my lines next to each other like most commercial dosing line holders.

Thus the design for an individual dosing clip that fits on any of the smaller aqueon tanks (should be good for 40g or less) or any tank that has 3/4" trim when measuring the widest part of the plastic trim. It should fit any tubing which has 1/4" outside diameter, this is pretty much the standard size for air line tubing or dosing tubing.

These are sold in 3 pack for $15 shipped anywhere.

dosing_lines_white_background.jpg
    20190414_191310.jpg
    Dirty sump not included.

Print Quality notes:

• Printed at 100% solid for part strength.
    • Hatchbox Black PLA (long history of use in the reef tanks personally)
    • Parts are cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol and washed prior to shipment to remove contaminates. I personally wash all new plastic components (injected molded or 3d printed) I buy before putting them in my reef and I would encourage you to do the same.
    As much as I love it when you buy my parts, I also love it when you print them yourselves!
    This file and all my other designs available for sale are licensed for free personal use. If you have your own printer you can print your own! I only request that you post some photos back here if you do so I can see it!
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3570832

20190414_191245.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    samnaz, Grigs and akaemu like this.

2. crs751

crs751 Well-Known Member

Are these still available?

ludnix likes this.
  3. ludnix

There are two available and I can make more if anyone needs them!

4. crs751

crs751 Well-Known Member

PM sent.

ludnix likes this.
  5. Tyler Miszuk

Tyler Miszuk New Member

Just sent payment through the thumbnail on the forum. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me. Great idea!

ludnix likes this.
  6. ludnix

Thanks Tyler, I just am confirming that I sending 1 dosing clip to you tomorrow.

If any of you have any issues with the fit on your tank please let me know and we can modify the design to accommodate your specific tank.

7. ReeferMadness09

ReeferMadness09 Active Member

You should create something like this to hold other items on the side of a sump tank like a tunze ato box, jaebo controller boxes etc. Velcro gets old and youd have the benefit of being able to move/ slide things around when needed

ludnix likes this.
  8. ludnix

If there is anything in particular you would like let me know, it would be very easy to modify these to hold a variety of objects. I do not charge any extra for special requests and the clips can be modified to fit glass rimmless tanks or larger trimmed tanks as well.