• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dosing line hang-on-tank holder (3pk). $15 shipped.

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks
PM Sent!
dosing_line.jpg

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just clicked the link and it shows 1 available, is that 1 pack or 1 clip? I don't really care what color, probably prefer black but I'm not picky (anything but white).

Kjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a need for some dosing line clips to hold my dosing lines in my DIY tank sump and didn't like having all my lines next to each other like most commercial dosing line holders.

Thus the design for an individual dosing clip that fits on any of the smaller aqueon tanks (should be good for 40g or less) or any tank that has 3/4" trim when measuring the widest part of the plastic trim. It should fit any tubing which has 1/4" outside diameter, which is the industry standard size for air line tubing or dosing tubing.

These are sold in 3 pack for $15 shipped anywhere. Click here to purchase.

dosing_lines_white_background.jpg

20190414_191310.jpg

20190414_191245.jpg

Dirty sump not included.

Print Quality notes:
  • Printed at 100% solid for part strength.
  • Printed and Biodegradable PLA. Won't degrade in open air or normal use.
  • Parts are cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol and washed prior to shipment to remove contaminates. I personally wash all new plastic components (injected molded or 3d printed) I buy before putting them in my reef and I would encourage you to do the same.
As much as I love it when you buy my parts, I also love it when you print them yourselves!
This file and all my other designs available for sale are licensed for free personal use. If you have your own printer you can print your own! I only request that you post some photos back here if you do so I can see it!
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3570832
My noobness did not allow me to adjust your file to fit my sump, but I did copy it and post as a remix on Thingiverse. Doesn't have the smooth edges of yours. Here's a pic.

Photo Mar 11, 11 48 20 PM.jpg

Kjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fits great! Also, this filament is a pretty decent match for “Apex Orange”.
SpiderMaker PLA+ Matte Sun Orange

25A9A04D-8BA1-450A-8D35-7CDFC727E8D6.jpeg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back