• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dosing line hang-on-tank holder (3pk). $15 shipped.

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a need for some dosing line clips to hold my dosing lines in my DIY tank sump and didn't like having all my lines next to each other like most commercial dosing line holders.

Thus the design for an individual dosing clip that fits on any of the smaller aqueon tanks (should be good for 40g or less) or any tank that has 3/4" trim when measuring the widest part of the plastic trim. It should fit any tubing which has 1/4" outside diameter, which is the industry standard size for air line tubing or dosing tubing.

These are sold in 3 pack for $15 shipped anywhere. Click here to purchase.

dosing_lines_white_background.jpg

20190414_191310.jpg

20190414_191245.jpg

Dirty sump not included.

Print Quality notes:
  • Printed at 100% solid for part strength.
  • Printed and Biodegradable PLA. Won't degrade in open air or normal use.
  • Parts are cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol and washed prior to shipment to remove contaminates. I personally wash all new plastic components (injected molded or 3d printed) I buy before putting them in my reef and I would encourage you to do the same.
As much as I love it when you buy my parts, I also love it when you print them yourselves!
This file and all my other designs available for sale are licensed for free personal use. If you have your own printer you can print your own! I only request that you post some photos back here if you do so I can see it!
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3570832

Last edited:
OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent payment through the thumbnail on the forum. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me. Great idea!
Thanks Tyler, I just am confirming that I sending 1 dosing clip to you tomorrow.

If any of you have any issues with the fit on your tank please let me know and we can modify the design to accommodate your specific tank.

ReeferMadness09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should create something like this to hold other items on the side of a sump tank like a tunze ato box, jaebo controller boxes etc. Velcro gets old and youd have the benefit of being able to move/ slide things around when needed

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should create something like this to hold other items on the side of a sump tank like a tunze ato box, jaebo controller boxes etc. Velcro gets old and youd have the benefit of being able to move/ slide things around when needed

If there is anything in particular you would like let me know, it would be very easy to modify these to hold a variety of objects. I do not charge any extra for special requests and the clips can be modified to fit glass rimmless tanks or larger trimmed tanks as well.

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will these photos do? If not I can take some of my own. And would you need dimensions as well?
Those are great! I would just need the thickness of that top eurobrace and the width of it (how much it overhangs into the sump).

Do you have a color preference? I have black, white, and Apex orange available at the moment.

prfishgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if you have any of these dosing line clips still available?

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if you have any of these dosing line clips still available?
I sure do! I have them available in Black, White and "Neptunian Orange". Just send me a PM with your email address and how many you would like and color and I will send over an invoice.

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump!

Thanks for sharing the file! I printed to scale at 60% original size (thinner glass) and 20 density. Works great and still strong!! The ones you are selling at 100% have got to be killer.

Happy reefing

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump!

Thanks for sharing the file! I printed to scale at 60% original size (thinner glass) and 20 density. Works great and still strong!! The ones you are selling at 100% have got to be killer.

Happy reefing
Thanks for letting me know you gave it a try! 100% solid is definitely more than needed but I figure if I am selling them I want them to be as strong as possible. I have noticed a lot of people try slightly bending 3d printed parts I show them for the first time so I wanted to make sure they would withstand any customer "strength tests".

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are still available with more options now!

You can request them to be printed in PETG plastic which is not biodegradable, this is ideal if you think the dosing line hangers may be submerged during use.

Colors available:

PETG - Black
PETG - Grey
PETG - White

PLA - Black
PLA - Orange
PLA - Red
PLA - White

Just let me know when you purchase either here or via email if you would like them made from one the new materials available.

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to order another tube clip. I have (2) of them and need one with a wider throte to hang over the rim of my tank. The width of the rim is 1-3/8". It can be printed in black. Let me know what you can do.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back