• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish Order

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

badsmitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered from Dr reef / Mike
Worst experience of mine in 30 years
Put in an order on March 16th
They finally ship out things I didn't order on April 22nd
I received NOTHING that I ordered after Mike assured me that he had what I ordered in stock
After I complained about the order Mike assured me that he would replace the order no charge
On May 15th I received an email from Mike stating my order was getting ready to ship and was fully qt'ed see attachment
So I send an email asking when it will ship and
Evidently I became a pain in his butt and he decided just to cancel my order
All of this after waiting over 2 months and receiving fish I didn't order
Obviously I will never do business with him again and I want everybody on here to know that this is how he does business

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-180328_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-180328_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 242

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered from Dr reef / Mike
Worst experience of mine in 30 years
Put in an order on March 16th
They finally ship out things I didn't order on April 22nd
I received NOTHING that I ordered after Mike assured me that he had what I ordered in stock
After I complained about the order Mike assured me that he would replace the order no charge
On May 15th I received an email from Mike stating my order was getting ready to ship and was fully qt'ed see attachment
So I send an email asking when it will ship and
Evidently I became a pain in his butt and he decided just to cancel my order
All of this after waiting over 2 months and receiving fish I didn't order
Obviously I will never do business with him again and I want everybody on here to know that this is how he does business
Told you several times on emails. You ordered wrasses that don't make it through qt easily. I have passion for the hobby and love towards fish.

Kill your own fish. I can't do that after trying a few times. Of they were that easy you would have bought them somewhere else by now.

And mind you these were replacement for the first order we sent you that's why in your screenshot total is zero and I was nice enough to agree to replace them even after they arrived alive which is all what I guarantee. They dies 24 to 48 hrs later and I still agreed to replace. But unfortunately they don't make it nicely through qt so I refunded you all your money and who lost here I didn't. I don't care about money but poor fish died 3 time over for someone that don't care.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

badsmitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a lie I don't have 1 email from you stating the fish I ordered, that the fish I ordered don't make it through Quarantined well
I'd be more than happy to post every email to prove it kill my own fish?
You mean the fish you sent me that wasn't what I ordered being that I only got that 1 shipment from you and actually I ordered them from another vendor took a whole 3 minutes and will arrive next week, it appears your the only vendor out there that has issues this was after giving you months to get what you told me you already had in stock, another lie
Your correct this order was a replacement for my order because you didn't send me what I ordered and you being nice haha, I would have contacted PayPal and contested paying for something I didn't order.
Actually your the 1 who lost not me, you gave me a refund for the fish you sent me that I didn't order. Attached is the email proving you lied again
I'd be more than happy to post every 1 of our emails to prove that everything you've posted on here is a total lie
EVERYONE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS LYING VENDOR
Best case scenario is he'll refund your money so he can try to save face, but he's nothing but a lier

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-134457_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220521-134457_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 233

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really makes no sense that your trying to defend yourself when I have every email sent by me and you proving your a lier

I do this to defend the fish not myself. if i feel some fish doesnt do well i dont ship them, This is why i dont charge upfront likevery other business online. i only charge and ship when i am comfortable. This is a special arrangement not a online shopping store where you can get fish right away.

Your requested fish dont go through qt nicely so thats the reason why i am tired of killing these fish and not going to honor your replacement and thus refunded you. its pretty simple.
take it how ever you want to.
You agreed to these terms and conditions when you placed the order. you had to check mark it in order to complete the order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

badsmitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I was so inpatient on me getting the fish I ordered why was I ok with waiting 3 months already because of YOUR health issues and very understanding about what was going on with you, being that I'm a retired business owner
I can attach the email going over that to if you want to keep up with the lies
Also there was NO PROBLEM until you sent me an email stating the fish were Quarantined already and ready to ship in a few day, I already had it set up with you to ship so my order would arrive on Thursday or Friday and I had a doctor's appointment and physical therapy on Thursday
Plus when I got your email on Sunday I sent you an email asking about availability on other fish in case I wanted to add to the order, next thing you do is send me an invoice for the items I was asking about availability
I have that email too
If you want to keep up with your lies I'm going to post every email of our correspondence showing every lie Your putting out here

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

badsmitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't say I blame you, if I got busted lying as much as you have and canceling an order for no reason except for asking questions about an order
I'd give up too
You have shown your true colors

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

badsmitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and I appreciate your support.
It hurts me that I can't satisfy everyone but sometimes you have to draw a line.
Anyways I thank you.
Mike either your a friend or employee of Mike's, I've been doing a lot of research on Dr reef after my terrible experience and it appears Mike has a history of not making to many people happy and doing right by the customers
I found this on another reef website like reeftoreef

If you want to run a business that people will have confidence in, you cannot take a break from communicating with customers who have open transactions and try to contact you. Take several days or several weeks (if necessary) to contact everyone and send them refunds or give them a time-frame as to when you will complete the transaction. If you can't do that, then I don't think that you should be in business.

Exactly the same issue I had with him

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike either your a friend or employee of Mike's, I've been doing a lot of research on Dr reef after my terrible experience and it appears Mike has a history of not making to many people happy and doing right by the customers
I found this on another reef website like reeftoreef

If you want to run a business that people will have confidence in, you cannot take a break from communicating with customers who have open transactions and try to contact you. Take several days or several weeks (if necessary) to contact everyone and send them refunds or give them a time-frame as to when you will complete the transaction. If you can't do that, then I don't think that you should be in business.

Exactly the same issue I had with him
Stop beating a dead horse. I hired a call center back in Feb. Move on dude I am not selling you anything.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back