• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish Store Credit $80.99

Item Price
$65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

burningstarIV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First of all, I want to say that my experience with Dr Reef's Quarantined Fish was fantastic. They worked with me to have my order delivered on a specific date, communication was quick and easy, the one issue I had was handled immediately to my satisfaction. That one issue was a DOA fish that they issued me store credit for. I'm offering that store credit for sale at a discounted price as I can really only fit one more small fish in my tank and I don't know that I want to pay the shipping for one fish. I figured someone could use this on a larger order and I may or may not buy another fish down the road.
THIS CREDIT EXPIRES 90 DAYS FROM ISSUANCE, which was 10 days ago, so you have 80 days to use it.

The store credit is $80.99 and I'm asking $65 for it. I will send the code immediately through Reef2Reef DM once Paypal money is received. Please ask any questions you may have.

DrReefCredit.PNG

Last edited:
Back