Dr Tim’s

OGReeferTY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dr tims one and only. I’ve cycled my tank for a few weeks usuing stability. The back says it’s better to use the whole bottle at once. But I think it’s got more than I need for my 13.5 gallon fluval. Also I got a cleanup crew and. Says keep the light and filter off. Will that be ok for my cleanup crew or should I keep the stuff on?

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dr tims one and only. I’ve cycled my tank for a few weeks usuing stability. The back says it’s better to use the whole bottle at once. But I think it’s got more than I need for my 13.5 gallon fluval. Also I got a cleanup crew and. Says keep the light and filter off. Will that be ok for my cleanup crew or should I keep the stuff on?
I believe those instructions are for cycling a tank with no livestock. If you already have a cleanup crew in the tank they will probably be fine with no lights but you will most likely have to leave the filter on. I haven't used Dr. Tim's before so it's best to wait for replies from people who have used it. What do you have for a cleanup crew?

OP
OP
OGReeferTY

OGReeferTY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe those instructions are for cycling a tank with no livestock. If you already have a cleanup crew in the tank they will probably be fine with no lights but you will most likely have to leave the filter on. I haven't used Dr. Tim's before so it's best to wait for replies from people who have used it. What do you have for a cleanup crew?
Hermit crabs, a turbo snail and sand sifting starfish

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back