• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon soul torch for sale

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag or mini colony actually of a dragon soul torch for sale.
Its just about 3 to 4 seperate heads splitting into 5 heads. Lineage to ARC in buffalo.
Hard to get the color in photos but ill try to get some good ones and post them here later
Asking $650 for it
Would also do a trade for a smaller OG bounce and cash

Its been a long time since I've shipped anything so I'd prefer to stay local with this. I'm in NY, orleans county, 14411. Pretty much in the middle of rochester and Buffalo. I would drive up to an hour or so away to meet,possibly farther but would add some money for time and gas.

Thanks and enjoy

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210131_192751.jpg
20210203_111859.jpg
20210203_111857.jpg

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still trying to get good photos but there some are. You can kind off see the color in the 1st photo. Hard to capture the colors in this,lol. I'll post more pics when I can get better ones that represent the actual colors better.

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to buy a lens kit to get better photos. Lol it so hard to capture certain colors and I dont want to alter the pics, looks very nice in person like a dragon soul should

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump
Question, aside from a lens kit for my phone or using the pro mode on my galaxy s9 (tried that and got some of the pics above that way), any quick tips on how to take better photos? I could photos edit the color i guess but hoping there is a better way so I'm not misrepresenting this coral in any way. Standard dragon soul just snt get the gold/green colors in any pics.

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 better pics. Still not capturing the gold color as well. Coming out a little more green instead of the yellow/golden yellow color that it is

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back