• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Draining the Reef (for now) Selling a Couple of Chalices

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 10 years of enjoyable reefing I need to shut it down for a bit. 2020 was a bad year for everyone, and a challenging year for me and my reef. With the pandemic, work dominated my life, and as a result my reef suffered. I have a couple of chalices that I think are special and need a good home. Looking initially to sell locally... please reach out if interested. This first photo is CB Rainbow Crush, approximately 5 inches in diameter - $450. The second photo is JKR Ultimate Warrior, approximately 3.5 inches in diameter- $400.

383B4414-B057-44EA-A274-0A7C229770BF.jpeg 4EA6D506-7E88-43C8-BC40-AFDAB0F9CEE9.jpeg

JoshB94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see an option to message you for some reason? Shoot me a PM I'll be up that way this weekend

Edit for when you see this- I'll take both too just let me know where I can pick up while I'm up there. Thanks

Last edited:

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your initial plan to sell locally doesn't come through or you'd like to sell either one and ship them, I'd love to have them. Happy to help walk you through shipping as well, if needed. Really gorgeous pieces!

Last edited:

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job raising these - the colors are phenomenal. GLWS. These prices are a steal for these collector pieces. Wish I had the extra cash and closer to you.

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 10 years of enjoyable reefing I need to shut it down for a bit. 2020 was a bad year for everyone, and a challenging year for me and my reef. With the pandemic, work dominated my life, and as a result my reef suffered. I have a couple of chalices that I think are special and need a good home. Looking initially to sell locally... please reach out if interested. This first photo is CB Rainbow Crush, approximately 5 inches in diameter - $450. The second photo is JKR Ultimate Warrior, approximately 3.5 inches in diameter- $400.

383B4414-B057-44EA-A274-0A7C229770BF.jpeg 4EA6D506-7E88-43C8-BC40-AFDAB0F9CEE9.jpeg

Give u 600 each and will send a label bro send me a text 4802021570

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm local and very interested.. I can meet you this weds. Lmk thanks

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see an option to message you for some reason? Shoot me a PM I'll be up that way this weekend

Edit for when you see this- I'll take both too just let me know where I can pick up while I'm up there. Thanks

If your initial plan to sell locally doesn't come through or you'd like to sell either one and ship them, I'd love to have them. Happy to help walk you through shipping as well, if needed. Really gorgeous pieces!

Shipping? Will take if decide that route.

Will u ship

Nice job raising these - the colors are phenomenal. GLWS. These prices are a steal for these collector pieces. Wish I had the extra cash and closer to you.

Interested if shipping

Where you located in NC. Im in Eastern NC

Where in nc?

Give u 600 each and will send a label bro send me a text 4802021570

I'm local and very interested.. I can meet you this weds. Lmk thanks

#MODS Looks like this guy can’t receive messages. Just trying to help everyone out here! Seems everyone wants these ASAP!hahah

He ever message anyone about this? Looks like he’s been active twice today? See you still can’t start are conversation with him.
Good evening everyone... thank you very much for your interest. My apology for responding so slowly. My work schedule is quite brutal, and I'm sorry you're waiting on me. I live in south Charlotte, and really want to sell locally... sorry Ben (BSA). Adamtran and JoshB94 it appears that maybe one of you can "do the deal" if you're local, let me know. My earliest possible transfer day would be this sunday afternoon. Let me know...

JoshB94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone... thank you very much for your interest. My apology for responding so slowly. My work schedule is quite brutal, and I'm sorry you're waiting on me. I live in south Charlotte, and really want to sell locally... sorry Ben (BSA). Adamtran and JoshB94 it appears that maybe one of you can "do the deal" if you're local, let me know. My earliest possible transfer day would be this sunday afternoon. Let me know...
No worries, quite the cliff hanger! I cant send you a message, can you send me one?

MentalNote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested, if they are still available.

Only 90 min away and passing through Charlotte on Sunday. Please shoot me a PM.

Back