• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Draining the Reef (for now) Selling a Couple of Chalices

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, im interested in both. I can send you a deposit to lock it in.

JoshB94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam I will text you later today.... maybe around lunch.

Josh, I'm not sure why, but I cannot PM.... and I do not desire to ship.
Heres my cell 314 440 6345. That's odd that you can't message.

Understood, I plan to pick up. Hopefully being first to message puts me at the front of the line for it, really would love to have those in my system.

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After 10 years of enjoyable reefing I need to shut it down for a bit. 2020 was a bad year for everyone, and a challenging year for me and my reef. With the pandemic, work dominated my life, and as a result my reef suffered. I have a couple of chalices that I think are special and need a good home. Looking initially to sell locally... please reach out if interested. This first photo is CB Rainbow Crush, approximately 5 inches in diameter - $450. The second photo is JKR Ultimate Warrior, approximately 3.5 inches in diameter- $400.

383B4414-B057-44EA-A274-0A7C229770BF.jpeg 4EA6D506-7E88-43C8-BC40-AFDAB0F9CEE9.jpeg
Awesome chalices ,,, dirt cheap.....wish i was Closer

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ship, I'll give you 2,000 for them.
Quite the offer, but regrettably no thank you. The sale is pending with @Adamtran for this Sunday at the listed price of $850 for both. They're awesome pieces and worth alot.... I know he's getting a great deal. If for some reason it falls through I'll repost.

JoshB94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite the offer, but regrettably no thank you. The sale is pending with @Adamtran for this Sunday at the listed price of $850 for both. They're awesome pieces and worth alot.... I know he's getting a great deal. If for some reason it falls through I'll repost.
First to message, first available for local pick up and left my number yet zero contact? That's quite a bummer..

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back