• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dream Sump with Equipment For Sale

dsgill2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All equipment NEW never used, have original boxes for some items. Asking $2,500 for kit worth $5,000+. The Bubble King 3 return pump is nearly $2k on its own. None of the pipes you see have been glued allowing you to modify. Prefer to sell complete and locally (Indianapolis area) but will consider parting out if no takers. Includes the following:

Custom PVC sump with 2 x 1" drains plumbed directly to automatic rollers (will confirm dimensions)
Separate, matching top-off container and refugium
2 x Clarisea 5000 Auto Roller Filters
1 x Deltec 1500i internal protein skimmer
1 x Bubble King Red Dragon 3 19,000 liter/hour high head pump
2 x Titanium heaters with Inkbird controller

Optional: AquaMaxx T3 Calcium reactor and Aqua Excel AE-FR60 White PVC media reactor. Please ask.

Everything is matched and top-of-line for an equipment showcase. As you can tell I was planning to set this up in the basement hence the high head Red Dragon return pump.

Sump.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dsgill2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for delay, here are dimension:

Main Sump = 48"L x 21"W x 15"H
Refugium = 14"L x 21"W x 20"H
Top Off Reservoir = 8"L x 21"W x 20"H

OP
OP
D

dsgill2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping to sell this local, would even be willing to drive a couple of hours if needed to meet the buyer. Trying to avoid having to ship... best deal will be if someone takes the lot together. Will give it the weekend then start parting out and may ship.

OP
OP
D

dsgill2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pictures with detail and last call before I start parting out. $3000 for everything listed (with addition of calcium reactor and media reactor), and a ton of fittings, 2 extra roller mat rolls, etc. The calcium reactor is an Aquamaxx T-2. Have both lids for skimmer, the normal and the manual sweep cleaner type (not pictured). All equipment is new, never seen water.

Note in picture 3 there is plenty of room for the calcium reactor and the media reactor (in addition to skimmer). There is also a clear lid for this section (optional use) that has no cutouts yet, so new owner can place them where desired.

In picture 5 showing the refugium note there is a hole top right, this is for the inlet and would be fed from a tee with valve off the return line and then it overflows into the sump. Also note hole for return pump bulkhead has not been drilled yet, allowing you to opt for an internal return pump(s) if you did not want to use the BK.

In the last picture note controller for BK pump, check valves, bulkhead fittings, reactor media, etc. Also original boxes for the big equipment: Deltec skimmer, BK pump, calcium reactor, and media reactor.

sump-1.jpeg sump-2.jpeg sump-3.jpeg sump-4.jpeg sump-5.jpeg sump-6.jpeg

Last edited:

bbystwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d be interested in one of the roller mats if you’re ready to part it out…let me know

thanks!

OP
OP
D

dsgill2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to change plans on the larger tank given weight issues... too much without some serious reinforcing.

bbystwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still interested in the other roller mat before you list it separate…let me know thanks

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back