• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DSA 120g & BAO Sump

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this were a classic car it would be a unique barn find. This is a brand new 5’ 120g DSA tank which is no longer in business and a Building an Obsession sump. Tank measured 5’x21”x22”. The sump measures 33”x16”x16”. They have both been in my garage for 4 years and have never seen action. It was a planned client build that never happen and I’ve held on to it in hopes of getting back into the hobby for too long. I’m putting it out there to see if there is any interest. The tank is ready for 2 drains and returns and the sump has an adjustable baffle height. I notice that one of the baffles is cracked (problem from moving it around over the years) so I’ll rebond that. They just need a good cleaning from all the dust. Asking $800obo for both.

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

Forjam64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this were a classic car it would be a unique barn find. This is a brand new 5’ 120g DSA tank which is no longer in business and a Building an Obsession sump. Tank measured 5’x21”x22”. The sump measures 33”x16”x16”. They have both been in my garage for 4 years and have never seen action. It was a planned client build that never happen and I’ve held on to it in hopes of getting back into the hobby for too long. I’m putting it out there to see if there is any interest. The tank is ready for 2 drains and returns and the sump has an adjustable baffle height. I notice that one of the baffles is cracked (problem from moving it around over the years) so I’ll rebond that. They just need a good cleaning from all the dust. Asking $800obo for both.

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg
Where at in Virginia are you located?

Forjam64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh, that’s a shame, I’m near Powhatan. I don’t really have a way to get it here

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back