Dual jebao mlw 30’s

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you guys run the newest jebao wavemakers in paired wifi? I finally got them connected,(which was a complete PITA) but now I’m not sure how to set them up as master and slave so when one is running the other is off. I set each pump to its prospective setting but both say they are running all the time.

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you guys run the newest jebao wavemakers in paired wifi? I finally got them connected,(which was a complete PITA) but now I’m not sure how to set them up as master and slave so when one is running the other is off. I set each pump to its prospective setting but both say they are running all the time.
I never got mine connected to WiFi. I need to try again. I have mine running at same time. They are quite good though. Stronger than my Nero 5’s.

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re connected with Wi-Fi on the app push the one wave maker symbol and watch which one turns on and off. Yes they both will show on. I’m not at home but there is a symbol I believe on the top right corner of the controller that shows master but not the slave.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back