LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy (9).gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
go on...

r4rlee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much dove in head first on this one lol.
Tanks are on the way!
Picking up stand tomorrow. Will need to be slightly modified to hold 2x 80 gallon frag tanks instead of one monster tank. Should be fairly easy with bracing inside the monster stand @104" long.
Biggest obstacle I see is going to be full tear down of current system and set up of new system.
Going to do one tank at a time over the course of a couple weeks to make this transition as smooth, fast and the least stressful for my livestock as possible.
Not what I originally had in mind for upgrade. I wanted to keep my original 2 custom tables running during all this but I'm all in at this point haha. Go big or stay home i suppose.
Love the depth @16" on these tanks.
Should be able to get super creative inside with my shroom gardens and be able to do alot more at the same time.
I'm not very worried about breaking new system in. I pretty much set up and stocked my current system almost fully in the first 3 months of operation.
System is dialed and as stable as it possibly could be at this point. Using my sumps, my rock and my water during upgrade so should be all good... I hope haha.
Anyhow more to come.
Can’t wait to see pictures I start off with my first reef tank December 2020 I just upgraded to 125 gallon tank measurements or something like 6 foot long 18.5 deep and 23.5 high when I got my new tank home I discovered a leak so I had to fix the leak first but in discovering leak I had totally destroyed the stand that I came with so I had a bunch of 2x4 and 2x6 Laying around so I built my own stand which to me looks stronger and gives me the room to be able to have a sump
1E610CD6-0F1F-4999-AC88-418DBAA0D64A.jpeg

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t wait to see pictures I start off with my first reef tank December 2020 I just upgraded to 125 gallon tank measurements or something like 6 foot long 18.5 deep and 23.5 high when I got my new tank home I discovered a leak so I had to fix the leak first but in discovering leak I had totally destroyed the stand that I came with so I had a bunch of 2x4 and 2x6 Laying around so I built my own stand which to me looks stronger and gives me the room to be able to have a sump
1E610CD6-0F1F-4999-AC88-418DBAA0D64A.jpeg
Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back