• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Grumpydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to break down my tank, and as we all know, selling the entire thing to one person is always a dream ( can't beat the convenience!). I will be fragging up my colonies to begin selling them, unless there is interest in the larger mother colonies.

Pricing is as follows, but I will consider discounts depending on how many you are interested in.

Hammers - $25 per head (3 head minimum)
Duncans - $10 per head (3 head minimum)
Bright Red Blasto Colony ( has some zoas on it too) - $550
Candy Canes - $10 per head ( 3 head minimum)
Zoa Packs including red hornets, Jason fox insane paly, WWW Purple Hearts, Captain Jerks, Sunny D, Rastas, Pink Explosions $200
- These will be generous and not one polyp frags

ORA Wyoming White Clownfish Pair ( one with an orange face and the other with a black face) - $150
~2 years old

Minimum $100 purchase please. Located in 08902 ( North Brunswick, NJ). Can meet in downtown Manhattan.

How many heads on the hammer colony? And estimated shipping to 48098

OP
OP
B

bigboiireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time I tried to count the hammer had close to 40 heads. Not sure if I’d be able to ship the entire thing. Can do some more research on packing if you’re interested

Grumpydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time I tried to count the hammer had close to 40 heads. Not sure if I’d be able to ship the entire thing. Can do some more research on packing if you’re interested
I was thinking it was maybe 10 heads or so. That thing must be huge. Let me count some cash and see how many heads exactly I want. What is estimated shipping cost?

OP
OP
B

bigboiireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking it was maybe 10 heads or so. That thing must be huge. Let me count some cash and see how many heads exactly I want. What is estimated shipping cost?
Haha yeah its pretty large. I'm not sure if I can honestly ship the entire colony because shipping would probably be outrageous. I've only shipped a frag pack once and it was in the $60 range from what I recall.

Grumpydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha yeah its pretty large. I'm not sure if I can honestly ship the entire colony because shipping would probably be outrageous. I've only shipped a frag pack once and it was in the $60 range from what I recall.
Ok. Thanks for looking into it. I’m going to try and find local to SE Michigan but if pickings are slim, I’ve made road-trips for sillier reasons

OP
OP
B

bigboiireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Thanks for looking into it. I’m going to try and find local to SE Michigan but if pickings are slim, I’ve made road-trips for sillier reasons
If you’re willing to make the trip down, I’d be more than happy to throw in some free corals to help compensate.

OP
OP
B

bigboiireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few more heads of hammer left.

Zoas can be purchased separately as well, doesn’t need to be a pack ( since I had a few people asking)

OP
OP
B

bigboiireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just replied to all my messages. Been super busy with work, so please feel free to text me at 917 513 7575 if interested.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back