Early Bird Partner 2021 Giveaway #1: Three "fishy" works of art!

Zotmurse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Early Bird Partner 2021 Giveaway coming up this week! It's the first of our early bird giveaways.

This drawing will be for every partner member who gets signed up by or on September 10th! So how do you get in on this giveaway?

1. Become a R2R Partner Member here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...rollers-led-lighting-and-so-much-more.741548/

2. Make sure you sign up as a Partner Member before or on September 10th!

3. Cross your fingers because you'll be automatically entered. We will have a random drawing from all the emails of each partner. This will not be according to your tickets but each person will have one entry!

The Prize!

We're going to send 3 Winners custom hand painted framed art by artist Nori Vossen! There will be 3 winners and here are the prizes.

partner paintings.jpg
Why did I get charged $110 for the $100 Partner Membership?

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, the instructions said to (1) become a partner member, and (2) sign up as a partner member by 9/10. By becoming a partner member, we are already signed up, right? There was nothing else to do as long as we joined by 9/10?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just curious, the instructions said to (1) become a partner member, and (2) sign up as a partner member by 9/10. By becoming a partner member, we are already signed up, right? There was nothing else to do as long as we joined by 9/10?

Good question! if you completed your partner membership for 2021 by 9/10 you're in. BTW, I think you can technically skip point number three and still be eligible but @revhtree will need to confirm, however I'm not taking any chances! Good luck!

giphy.gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back