Easiest Most Profitable Coral (Frag Tank)

Randy’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you the guy selling a single for $1600? When you sell do you provide proof of lineage? The CC24k > ASD which is lights years better than TSA which honestly look like the $400 wilds going around IMO of course
Of course it do.

DeepSea75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you just keep them in a bin in your frag tank like you would mushrooms? Would love to know more about your fragging setup
Yes, just in a basket in the corner. Only once has a nem crawled out and thankfully I noticed it soon after it escaped. It would have certainly ended up in one of the two powerheads I have running.

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What?! What do you do for your mushrooms?? I've LOST jawbreaker since I started?!

Nothing in particular. My tank is a bit of an oddball in that it's still "new" (less than a year old) but I've got got a 20g refugium on it that is packed full of biologically very diverse, and very old (10 years or so) rock rubble. That's what I attribute the ability to keep basically whatever in the tank with minimal effort. I'm a big advocate for biological diversity and as much of it as possible.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%

Back