Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must withdraw from this giveaway. I needed to change my sig but apparently it was too long so something had to go

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.facebook.com/jason.nalley (it's shared there, but cannot figure out how to get a direct link)
1634738579498.png

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The current status of my tank = partially shipped (The tank itself and OceanDirect sand are the only 2 things waiting to be shipped out)

I have liverock from an established aquarium going into it (Local dude willing to swap out my Caribsea Life Rock for Rock from his tank) and same story with some MarinePure ceramic BioSpheres. Have some softies and an anemone being held for me at a local shop too...

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can directly copy the text below which with the link into your signature:

Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Worth 500$ prizes

So, I've done this in 3 different ways. Copied and pasted the link itself, edited the link to include the text, and copied yours directly. In ALL cases, I can click the link inside the box after I've edited or pasted your link directly, and can click "Open Link" and it brings me to the OP. However, once I save it and come back, no dice. It's not clickable in my signature...

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've done this in 3 different ways. Copied and pasted the link itself, edited the link to include the text, and copied yours directly. In ALL cases, I can click the link inside the box after I've edited or pasted your link directly, and can click "Open Link" and it brings me to the OP. However, once I save it and come back, no dice. It's not clickable in my signature...
I didn't pay close enough attention, but mine isn't a link either, it's just the text from the link. When I look at everyone else's it doesn't seem that any of them are links. I'm guessing the forum won't allow you to have a link in the sig line, although that's just a guess.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't pay close enough attention, but mine isn't a link either, it's just the text from the link. When I look at everyone else's it doesn't seem that any of them are links. I'm guessing the forum won't allow you to have a link in the sig line, although that's just a guess.

I believe the ability to post links in signature is related to either partner or supporter status. Mine for example I believe should show the link.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Idk but that sounds about right. I just wish @noopsyche would make a stipulation to one of their giveaways that the person has to submit an unboxing and review on YouTube. For as many lights as they're giving away it's hard to find much about then.
We will not "force" the winner to post the video to YouTube~
Thank you for thoughts about that :D respect;);)

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png
(One thing we regret is that few R2R reefer know our giveaway events. So we hope that more people can participate this event and following us ;))

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: $298 140watt led reef light+$69 controller(1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 noopsychereeflight.com Gift Cards(2 WINNER)
  • Participation Award: 25% OFF Discount Code(TX5K94G16A68)

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification

Bonus 1: Add this thread in your signature. You can remove after this event finish.(Edit: Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes) (Link to: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...away-get-25-off-code-worth-500-prizes.865676/)

Bonus 2: Share this thread to any other aquarium forums or Social platforms and post a link here. Every sharing gain 1 bonus entries.

Participation bonus: Post your tank picture/thread here and talk about the current status of your tank.

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 27st, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 26st.)Can get Multiple prizes

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement.

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg
Added to signature :)

ruffles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Participation Bonus:

my simple 40gal LPS/softies tank running on a noopsyche k7 proII. doing ok so far, but could be better!

photo_2021-10-21_19-56-55.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Idk but that sounds about right. I just wish @noopsyche would make a stipulation to one of their giveaways that the person has to submit an unboxing and review on YouTube. For as many lights as they're giving away it's hard to find much about then.
For you, I will submit an unboxing and review to YouTube! Hopefully.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For you, I will submit an unboxing and review to YouTube! Hopefully.
I was going to say hopefully I'd be able to do the same on the light that I'm going to win LOL.

Actually for me it doesn't matter anymore, since I've already ordered 5 of them that are scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I'm really excited to see them...kinda like a kid at Christmas time.

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png
(One thing we regret is that few R2R reefer know our giveaway events. So we hope that more people can participate this event and following us ;))

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: $298 140watt led reef light+$69 controller(1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 noopsychereeflight.com Gift Cards(2 WINNER)
  • Participation Award: 25% OFF Discount Code(TX5K94G16A68)

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification

Bonus 1: Add this thread in your signature. You can remove after this event finish.(Edit: Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes) (Link to: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...away-get-25-off-code-worth-500-prizes.865676/)

Bonus 2: Share this thread to any other aquarium forums or Social platforms and post a link here. Every sharing gain 1 bonus entries.

Participation bonus: Post your tank picture/thread here and talk about the current status of your tank.

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 27st, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 26st.)Can get Multiple prizes

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement.

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back