Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deal. Lol.

Did I mention that winning an extra noopsyche light would give me 6 which would be perfect for my tank. Two over each section. My tank is the standard 125 with two of those plastic braces going across it.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Deal. Lol.

Did I mention that winning an extra noopsyche light would give me 6 which would be perfect for my tank. Two over each section. My tank is the standard 125 with two of those plastic braces going across it.
I have 2 125s in the garage, a 90 tall in the garage, a 15 in the garage, and a couple of 1 and 2 gallon tanks in the garage. I think I need a bigger house...

What do I have in the house you ask? Oh you know, I have a 110 extra high, a 75 tall, a 20, a 10, and a 5. I just sold the 40 breeder with a bearded dragon a little over a year ago...

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 125s in the garage, a 90 tall in the garage, a 15 in the garage, and a couple of 1 and 2 gallon tanks in the garage. I think I need a bigger house...

What do I have in the house you ask? Oh you know, I have a 110 extra high, a 75 tall, a 20, a 10, and a 5. I just sold the 40 breeder with a bearded dragon a little over a year ago...
All I have is my 125g and a 29g qt in my utility room. When I'm convinced I'm done buying more fish my qt may be turned into a frag tank.
My tank is the basic marineland 125g, i suggested to the wife we install a high end custom tank in the house as a second tank and she was not a fan of the idea.

I really regret starting with a smallish, cheaper tank. If I was starting over today I'd go with a custom build tank in the 300g range. I'd like to someday upgrade, but I'm a little nervous of swapping everything over, and the only reasonable place in my house for a tank that size to go is where my current one is. So letting a new tank mature for a year before swapping my corals over isn't an option.

I guess technically I have a 75g tank in the garage. Althought it hasn't had water in it for over a decade, so I'm not sure it counts.

Btrainrolls

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png
(One thing we regret is that few R2R reefer know our giveaway events. So we hope that more people can participate this event and following us ;))

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: $298 140watt led reef light+$69 controller(1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 noopsychereeflight.com Gift Cards(2 WINNER)
  • Participation Award: 25% OFF Discount Code(TX5K94G16A68)

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification

Bonus 1: Add this thread in your signature. You can remove after this event finish.(Edit: Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes) (Link to: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...away-get-25-off-code-worth-500-prizes.865676/)

Bonus 2: Share this thread to any other aquarium forums or Social platforms and post a link here. Every sharing gain 1 bonus entries.

Participation bonus: Post your tank picture/thread here and talk about the current status of your tank.

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 27st, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 26st.)Can get Multiple prizes

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement.

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg
Currently lightless, and cycling our first reef tank, would be awesome to unbox a brand new light for this.

Attachments

• 3AF7AE2E-9289-4CD9-9D30-D94DA6AF90F4.jpeg
    3AF7AE2E-9289-4CD9-9D30-D94DA6AF90F4.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 52

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and R2R supporter plus joined and followed Facebook
Generally speaking anytime you do two things that are entries into a giveaway you want to make them seperate posts. If you combine them into one post you only get one entry when it should be two. Although for this specific giveaway I don't think liking on Facebook and being a supporter are entries, but I may be wrong. I'm currently in several giveaways and sometimes it's hard to keep them staright.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally speaking anytime you do two things that are entries into a giveaway you want to make them seperate posts. If you combine them into one post you only get one entry when it should be two. Although for this specific giveaway I don't think liking on Facebook and being a supporter are entries, but I may be wrong. I'm currently in several giveaways and sometimes it's hard to keep them staright.
Yep, so many contests I had to add a new sheet to my aquarium log, "Contest Tracker", just to keep them straight. Don't want @tbrown3589 coming after me for entering a closed contest. ;Playful
Contest tracker screen shot.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep, so many contests I had to add a new sheet to my aquarium log, "Contest Tracker", just to keep them straight. Don't want @tbrown3589 coming after me for entering a closed contest. ;Playful
Contest tracker screen shot.jpg
Spoken like a true engineer.
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8AE7A20B-2C4D-43A5-9F53-B716C50143EE.jpeg

20 gallon AIO ‘ currently has an AI prime on it saw good reviews on the noopsyche light want to give it a try current corals I have now !
6211C879-2A25-4826-A037-C2F55966E34F.jpeg
0A34D9C4-F84C-4385-8816-79646F772A04.jpeg
73A8FCB9-8837-4C41-AFF8-116AA6FDE03F.jpeg
73B5BBC6-4F1D-437D-BFB8-E4747344D32D.jpeg
6B290331-6715-44D7-9083-7E8877D32BCC.jpeg

kemble9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is currently receiving its first frags. 150gal soft tank is the end goal...
Not pictured is my 65 gallon that is currently cycling. This light wood be perfect for that build!

20211022_153937.jpg

Btrainrolls

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png
(One thing we regret is that few R2R reefer know our giveaway events. So we hope that more people can participate this event and following us ;))

THE PRIZE:

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification

Bonus 1: Add this thread in your signature. You can remove after this event finish.(Edit: Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes) (Link to: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...away-get-25-off-code-worth-500-prizes.865676/)

Bonus 2: Share this thread to any other aquarium forums or Social platforms and post a link here. Every sharing gain 1 bonus entries.

Participation bonus: Post your tank picture/thread here and talk about the current status of your tank.

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 27st, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 26st.)Can get Multiple prizes

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement.

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg
I’m currently cycling my 40B so nothing new except it is showing ammonia, nitrites and nitrates.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 36

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png

THE PRIZE:

How to win these prizes?

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg
RT Holy Grail Torch (Double Head)

AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Weezer- island in the sun?

NP AUTUMN.png

THE PRIZE:

How to win these prizes?

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back