Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't matter what size tank I have since unlike what seems like everyone else I actually bought mine.
Ouch. Sorry man. I apologize if I offended you. Yes Noopsyche has been very generous with give aways and I was lucky to grab a few. Sorry you didn’t. I thought you did because of your reference to an opening video…we were required by rules of the giveaways.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch. Sorry man. I apologize if I offended you. Yes Noopsyche has been very generous with give aways and I was lucky to grab a few. Sorry you didn’t.
No offense taken, and yes I agree @noopsyche has been amazing with their giveaways. You mean "sorry I didn't win...yet". Wouldn't a free 6th box look good on my counter. My tank is only 6', 125g, but I was afraid of shadowing on my sps, so I got more than I was told I would need.
I got my lights while they were on sale for 40% off and they only cost me under $900 total, which if they're as good as everyone says I'm sure I'll be happy with them.
It was a reviewer online that said the spectrum and intensity was almost identical to the radion xr30 gen 4, that was what sold me on them.

Btrainrolls

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png
(One thing we regret is that few R2R reefer know our giveaway events. So we hope that more people can participate this event and following us ;))

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: $298 140watt led reef light+$69 controller(1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 noopsychereeflight.com Gift Cards(2 WINNER)
  • Participation Award: 25% OFF Discount Code(TX5K94G16A68)

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification

Bonus 1: Add this thread in your signature. You can remove after this event finish.(Edit: Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes) (Link to: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...away-get-25-off-code-worth-500-prizes.865676/)

Bonus 2: Share this thread to any other aquarium forums or Social platforms and post a link here. Every sharing gain 1 bonus entries.

Participation bonus: Post your tank picture/thread here and talk about the current status of your tank.

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 27st, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 26st.)Can get Multiple prizes

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement.

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg
Would love to win this,

Attachments

• 9305A0E8-9A57-446F-BF2D-BF52EA6BE748.jpeg
    9305A0E8-9A57-446F-BF2D-BF52EA6BE748.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 46

Btrainrolls

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP AUTUMN.png
(One thing we regret is that few R2R reefer know our giveaway events. So we hope that more people can participate this event and following us ;))

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: $298 140watt led reef light+$69 controller(1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 noopsychereeflight.com Gift Cards(2 WINNER)
  • Participation Award: 25% OFF Discount Code(TX5K94G16A68)

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification

Bonus 1: Add this thread in your signature. You can remove after this event finish.(Edit: Easy Gain!! 140watt reef light Giveaway ***Get 25% OFF code***Worth 500$ prizes) (Link to: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...away-get-25-off-code-worth-500-prizes.865676/)

Bonus 2: Share this thread to any other aquarium forums or Social platforms and post a link here. Every sharing gain 1 bonus entries.

Participation bonus: Post your tank picture/thread here and talk about the current status of your tank.

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 27st, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 26st.)Can get Multiple prizes

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement.

#r2rgiveaway
1angle.jpg
波光粼粼.jpg
Added to signature

71877C16-AF76-4BA4-A9FC-B5D38F8A7DE9.png

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't installed my Noopsyche lights yet but with them sitting on my kitchen counter while I play with settings my sun described them as like "looking into the sun". I told the idiot not to look directly at them. They're definitely brighter than I expected.

fowler279

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Participation bonus - Pic of 20 Cube that is soon to become a frag tank now that the 150 is getting up and going. Currently using an AI Prime 16 HD. Would love to try a Noopsyche on this tank.
IMG_1587.jpg

mrlavalamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread updated : https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/180-half-cylinder.700374/

My tank is doing well. currently trying to solve an issue with a cristata coral that doesn't seem happy no matter where I place it (flow always seems too high for it). Otherwise my euphylia are growing like weeks and once I get these asterina's under control I am hoping to have more luck with zoas.

I am going to be setting up a new 40 gallon grow out tank (my old quarantine setup) and need some new lights. Plan will be to setup a pair of new lights on the display and move my old blackbox lights to the new tank.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss out on a lot of entries for various giveaways because I don't do social media. I only have a Facebook account and I don't really use it.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I miss out on a lot of entries for various giveaways because I don't do social media. I only have a Facebook account and I don't really use it.
I'm going to be perfectly honest, my account is used for entries only except for when my wife (who doesn't have a Facebook account) hijacks it and uses it.

Back