Easy Reefs Masstick!! Wow!!

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure how many of you have tried this product but you need to!! My fish go absolutely nuts for it!! How long has this been around?? What has your experience with it been??
b7a9158f8ca912af131d529cb455c348.jpg

I give it a 120reefkeeper thumbs up for sure !! [emoji1303]

Pretty easy to use . Basically you just mix the powder up with some tank water according to the directions. Then you knead it into a ball. Then you stick it on the inside of the aquarium.

Sit back and watch you fish go crazy! [emoji23][emoji23]

Mine were flying all over the tank at first in an attempt to find the source of the delicious smell . Delicious to them I suppose. [emoji23]

Then they were on it! Tearing into it like no tomorrow!! It stayed right on the glass until it was all consumed. Awesome!!

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great product especially for fish that like to peck around for food like dwarf angels, copperband butterflies, etc. One of the best features is that you can place the mix right at the eye level of the fish in the tank so they can get to eating asap.

OP
OP
120reefkeeper

120reefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great product especially for fish that like to peck around for food like dwarf angels, copperband butterflies, etc. One of the best features is that you can place the mix right at the eye level of the fish in the tank so they can get to eating asap.

Couldn’t agree more! Wish I would have tried it sooner actually. All of my fish love it!

OP
OP
120reefkeeper

120reefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was my product of the year a couple years back lol

It's fun watching fish go nuts over it!

That title really doesn’t surprise me ! It’s a blast seeing them so excited! [emoji23]

OP
OP
120reefkeeper

120reefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added benefit if you get a fish you want to remove hooked on the product, you can then put Masstick in the trap. I've trap several fish this way.

Actually a great idea. Never really thought about that. It can be a real pain to remove a fish if you need to. I can see that working really well!

OP
OP
120reefkeeper

120reefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more tip you can mix any other food you want into Masstick. Add some Mysis or dry food options are limitless. [emoji12]

Wow! Again great ideas!! Think I’ll try mixing in some mysis! [emoji95][emoji3590]

TvanB1

Mostly Fish; Few breeding projects underway
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff. I mix it with LRS foods, selcon, and some other powdered foods until I reach the right consistency. All of my fish love the stuff. Significantly less waste as compared to dumping frozen directly into the tank.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back