• Yes

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Not yet, but I would like to!

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
We've teamed with EasyReefs to start a new dedicated forum here on R2R that is 100% dedicated to the EasyReefs brand.

EasyReefs:
EasyReefs products on CoralVue: https://www.coralvue.com/easyreefs

First, we wanted to remind you that we have an awesome EasyReefs giveaway going on RIGHT NOW exclusively here on R2R to win $135 in fish and coral foods. Check it out!

Next, we thought we'd share our latest video about EasyReefs, which just so happens to be for our favorite new coral food, EasySPS EVO Gel. Just connect to your doser for easy automated feeding!

Last but not least, you'll see posts in this forum from both CoralVue and the EasyReefs brand so that together we can bring you the latest news, reviews, and how-tos about EasyReefs and their innovative lineup of aquarium foods.

Let us know if you have any questions!

#EasyReefs

Last edited:

Pablo Easyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
¡Gracias Jeff y Coralvue por el sorteo y la publicación!

#EasySPS rEVOlution es un alimento 100% natural, diseñado para usar con una bomba dosificadora, permite un flujo constante de nutrientes.

Moderation Translation:

Thanks Jeff and Coralvue for the raffle and publication!

#EasySPS - Revolution is a 100% natural food, designed for use with a dosing pump, allows a constant flow of nutrients.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
hmm my spanish isn't great, but i'll throw it out there anyway

i made some masstick and idk what i did wrong. i made it and made them into little balls and froze them for later. so when i try to feed them, they just kinda fall apart. i've tried putting it in a little bit of water to hopefully defrost/rehydrate it and it still just falls apart. what'd i do wrong? less water? more water? don't freeze it into little balls?

Luis Easyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
hmm my spanish isn't great, but i'll throw it out there anyway

i made some masstick and idk what i did wrong. i made it and made them into little balls and froze them for later. so when i try to feed them, they just kinda fall apart. i've tried putting it in a little bit of water to hopefully defrost/rehydrate it and it still just falls apart. what'd i do wrong? less water? more water? don't freeze it into little balls?
It is possible that this happens when stored in a container that is not completely sealed causing that the Masstick dehydrates in the freezer. For this we recommend a zip bag to ensure a proper seal.

I would like to let you know that in the next weeks we will have our new Easymasstick available, you won't need to hydrate the powder neither store the product in the freezer.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
It is possible that this happens when stored in a container that is not completely sealed causing that the Masstick dehydrates in the freezer. For this we recommend a zip bag to ensure a proper seal.

I would like to let you know that in the next weeks we will have our new Easymasstick available, you won't need to hydrate the powder neither store the product in the freezer.
Can't wait for Easy Masstick! ;Woot

easy-masstick.png

Abhishek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How about a rare occurrence of a pair of copperband butterflies feasting in masstick ?
It’s probably the most innovative aquarium food in a long time and have made it possible for me to keep a pair of copperbands

Please get me Easymasstick so that I can feed them more without being lazy in preparing the food !

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
How about a rare occurrence of a pair of copperband butterflies feasting in masstick ?
It’s probably the most innovative aquarium food in a long time and have made it possible for me to keep a pair of copperbands

Please get me Easymasstick so that I can feed them more without being lazy in preparing the food !
That's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. How long have you been using Masstick?

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
How dare you even ask me that Sir? (YAS) :p
Yay! I think a lot of people who liked the concept but weren't keen on doing the preparation are going to love the new formulation.

Well lets see ! I think am using them for over a year constantly from the time premiumaquatics first started carrying them .
Thank you for being an early adopter! Delighted to hear you liked it enough to STICK with it. ;)

Abhishek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yay! I think a lot of people who liked the concept but weren't keen on doing the preparation are going to love the new formulation.

Thank you for being an early adopter! Delighted to hear you liked it enough to STICK with it. ;)

Other than the copperbands , the other biggest advantage of the masstick has been that it keeps my tangs (Acanthurus and Zebrasoma) grazing for hours . And all the small bits that get loose from the big ones grazing on the food feeds my anthias

You can just take small pieces of them and I just put them all over the glass in my tank and leave for office.
They are fed up to hours and I have never ever had over feeding issues ! And they never fight when they are full !

I wish every other food manufacturer would think such outside the box to bring such innovative products to the end users

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
when will the large 1500ml pouches be avalable?ive been waiting since macna
Oh, cool! Thank you for your interest in EasyReefs. Which product(s) did you want to get in the 1500ml size? I know we recently made a couple available for purchase on our own site since there weren't any online stores stocking them yet.

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you tell me the difference between the Easy reefs EasyBooster vs EasySPS? they both seem to have phytoplankton. For a mixed reef, would you suggest EasyBooster or EasySPS?

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

awesome! i did put it in a zip lock, but may have not zipped it thoroughly. i already bought another bag of the stuff because despite it falling apart my fish love it anyway lol. i'll definitely be buying the easy one!

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 376 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 119 22.2%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 18 3.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 24 4.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors