EasySPS EVO Gel Coral Food (250 ml) - Easy Reefs

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm only dosing 6mL a day of each. I use the 1500mL bags with the pro adapter without issue. When I first started with the 250mL bags, EasyBooster didn't come with the tap, so I drilled a hole in the cap and used silicone to hold a barb from an old wooden airstone and connected it to my doser with RO tubing. The Evo bag (250ml) came with a silicone tap, so it connected just fine. I think some people chose not to buy the pro adapter and used something else to hold the contents.
The bags are designed to collapse when the liquid is withdrawn, so I've never experienced any issues with it not pulling the contents.
12F24DFB-6C82-49A3-9090-44C4A35C2339.jpeg

It's not pretty, but the bags are designed to hang from a hook.
Oof! If that's not pretty then you don't want to see my stand!! Going to see if this stuff has any discounts over holiday and then grab the two of them!

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oof! If that's not pretty then you don't want to see my stand!! Going to see if this stuff has any discounts over holiday and then grab the two of them!
Ha! Thanks! I'm sure one of the retailers that carries them both will probably do some sort of discount? Maybe Black Friday? I had to purchase them from two different places, because one retailer would one and not the other, so you may have to get creative when purchasing? Good luck!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back